HELLO to my Fellow Allergy Sufferers 🙁 ,
A week ago, I posted a NEW YouTube video sharing some updates on these ridiculous makeup allergies I suffer with.. If you guys follow me for this reason alone – I’m sure you can relate with my frustrations! If you haven’t watched the video yet, check it out here.
It’s been a long struggle to find makeup (specifically eye makeup) that I can actually wear without developing some sort of irritation and/or swelling. Thankfully, I can now wear all of Omiana’s products without developing these side effects!
Side Note: When I originally tried their eyeshadows, I noticed a small amount of irritation. However, I’ve tried them again since then and can currently wear them! (I believe it was because my eyes weren’t fully healed from the last experiment and I possibly tested Omiana’s shadows too early.)
So if you find yourself struggling like I have, here are a few tips when testing out new products:
- Like I was mentioning earlier, make sure your skin is completely healed before applying anything to it.
- Apply product with your fingers first to make sure you aren’t allergic to your makeup brush hairs.
- Pay attention to your ingredients, do your own personal elimination. * Common ingredients that can cause irritation are : Bismuth Oxochloride, Titanium Dioxide, Preservatives such as Formaldehyde and Parabens, Mica, Metals such as Nickel, Sulfates, Lanolin, and Fragrances.
Since Omiana is currently working well for my skin, I decided to feature some of their products on the blog so you can get a feel for them!
CREAMY MATTE INTENSE COVERAGE FOUNDATION – Medium Light Gold, Medium Olive
PRESSED MINERAL EYESHADOW TRIO – Purples
LIPGLOSSES – Vivid Vanilla Peach Shimmer, Sheer Bronzed Coral Shimmer
INTENSE COVERAGE MATE LIQUID FOUNDATION – Almond
www.omiana.com provided me with a DISCOUNT CODE so that my subscribers can receive some $$ off their purchases!
SIDE NOTE: This code NEVER expires, so if you’re one of my subscribers that found Omiana to be the only makeup company working.. Lucky for you – you can continue and enjoy this code! 🙂
———> DISCOUNT CODE FOR OMIANA: GLAMANDGAB
In the meantime: MAKE SURE YOU ENTER INTO MY OMIANA GIVEAWAY!
Ends July 5th, 2017. . Winner announced July 7th, 2017.
RULES FOR THE GIVEAWAY:
1. Must be subscribed to my YouTube channel.
2. Must comment on this video and let me know why you’re interested in winning. (i.e.: allergic to lipstick, very sensitive skin, want to live a cleaner lifestyle, etc…) But seriously, anyone is welcome to enter.
*HOWEVER, unfortunately this is only US based giveaway, I’m sorry – I promise in the future I will extend.
*Also, must be 18 or older to enter.
Let me know if you have any questions about Omiana, questions regarding my personal experiences with allergies, curious to which makeup companies I now avoid, or whatever else comes to mind!
Also, if you’re in the same boat, I’d love to hear how and when you’re allergies developed!
Thank you all for your continued support!
LINKS to MORE ALLERGY Videos:
I’m Allergic to Lash Glue: https://youtu.be/La8C3eswG3k
I’m Allergic to Everything | Eye Makeup: https://youtu.be/VX1xib4I8dI
Update: I’m Allergic to Everything: https://youtu.be/FUb1RfeuY_4
I’m Allergic to MAKEUP | Possible Solution Omiana Makeup Review: https://youtu.be/yl7g5BkCc8w