- Dual Fiber Brush. Use this brush in small circular buffing motions to apply your foundation for an airbrushed look. This is also a great brush to apply cream blush with.
- Tapered Powder Brush. This is one of my favorite brushes because you can do so many things with it. You can highlight, contour, you can use it for blush, and you can apply your powder with it.
- Angled Liner Brush. Use this brush to fill in your brows and also apply your liner.
- Blending Shadow Brush. If you don’t already know, the number 1 rule in doing makeup is to make sure everything is blended. A blending brush is a necessity if you’re applying eye makeup.
- Flat Eyeshadow Brush. This brush allows you to pack on a color without getting much “fallout.” You can also use this brush for your concealer too.
All brushes pictured are from www.morphebrushes.com
I am a HUGE fan of Morphe Brushes. If you are located in the LA area, make sure you stop by their store!